4″x7″ OG Lowtemp Rosin Plate Kit
Designed and manufactured out of Denver, Colorado to withstand up to 20 tons and universally mount onto any press of your choice!
10 in stock
- Plug and play 4”x7” platen set up. We use 6061 aluminum because it is light, strong, and has excellent heat transfer, causing no hot spots!
- 7″L x 4″W x 2″H
- 7 lbs
- This size platen can press up to 55g-60g of material at a time in conjunction with a pre press.
- Fully accurate temperature monitoring from 0-300F comfortably. Our heat sensor drills directly into the plates, giving you the exact true platen temperature.
- Made to fit any hydraulic press up to 20 tons with a 2″ diameter ram or less.
- Not sure of which press to go with? Click here to learn more about different presses
- Mounting our plates to your press of choice is as simple as tightening two set screws (hex keys included) onto the ram. Setup takes less than 5 minutes!
- Reach your desired temperature in less than 10 minutes with our powerful 400w cartridge heating elements.
- Lowtemp Plates can pay for themselves within the first few hours of usage!
- Our 5×3 plates use the same exact controller as our 7×4 plates, so the plates are interchangeable for different volume pressing applications. 5×3 plates are large enough for personal and smaller commercial applications. 7×4 are designed for medium to large commercial applications.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 American-Made CNC machined 6061 Aluminum Blocks
- Digital controller (110v or 230v if shipping internationally) wired to two 400w cartridge heating elements (Assembled in Denver, Co)
- Hex key to mount your plates to your press of choice
- 2 sets of Industrial Strength Velcro straps to mount your controller to your press
- One Year Full Warranty on your electronics. After the one year, we will do repairs/replacements at cost of parts and shipping. We will not charge for labor!
NOTE- If you are purchasing a press in a country that utilizes 230v power, we will automatically ship our 230v LT1 heat controller. This will come wired with an American style 110v grounded plug, but with a simple adapter (NOT inverter), this will work in your country.
Dimensions:7 × 4 × 2 in
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Low Temp
- Vendor: Low Temp
- No ratings found yet!