Food Grade Recirculating Water Hash Pump
9 in stock
After searching years for the best pump for water movement/circulation in solventless labs, we finally found it in this pump! Food grade with a Stainless Steel Head going out to sanitary ports, this pump kicks out 17 gpm with ease. The oil less design and smooth internals make it a food grade alternative to so many pumps used on the market that start to smell like a dead fish after a few days due to trapped water inside an oil pump, growing mold/microbials inside of the inaccessible cavities.
To clean in place, you can simply pump ISO or Alcojet through the system and rinse with clean water afterwards! For deep cleanings, simply take the cover off with 6 screws on the face.
Save your back and prevent a mess inside your lab with this pump today!
- Max Flow: 17 GPM
- Max Head: 27 Feet
- Max Temp: 250° F
- Sanitary clamp head ports for easy Clean in Place practices
- Iso and Alcojet safe for cleaning
- Power: 1/8 HP (.125 HP)
- Electrical: 115 / 230 Volt (Voltage Switch On Top of Casing)
- 55″ Cord pre wired with US Plug.
- Hertz: 50/60
- PSI: 12
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) Motor
- Motor Only: 1.4 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 2.0 Amps
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- Chugger Max contains sealed bearings. No oil necessary.
- NOT WATERPROOF!
- FREE Shipping in the USA
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Low Temp
- Vendor: Low Temp
- No ratings found yet!