VibroNet Sprinkler, Blue Nozzle with Check Valve
VibroNet™ for germination in nurseries and green houses, VibroNet’s innovative vibration technology delivers a perfect distribution of fine droplets across the germination table – helping you achieve significantly higher germination rates and healthy seedlings.
10 in stock
- Excellent uniformity of distribution on every single line.
- Vibration delivery system to generate a very fine and uniform drop.
- Self-cleaning, the vibration system prevents occlusions from forming on the nozzle.
- Made of high quality plastic materials resistant to chemicals normally used in agriculture and the most difficult weather conditions.
- Can be used both upside down and straight.
- Supplied with a light gray 4 x 6.5 mm diameter SSPe tube to reduce radiation absorption greenhouse lights, thus decreasing light losses, and with an AD valve to prevent light drainage of the distribution line.
- In all greenhouse irrigation systems and germination.
- Structure without bow with vibrating action
- 3 different flow rates: 25, 40, 50 l / h Nominal flow rate at 3.0 bar pressure Working pressure: 3.0 bar
- Recommended filtration: 120 mesh / 130 micron The filtration method is to be adjusted based on the dirt particles present in the water. If the sand dissolved in the water is greater than 2 ppm, a Hydrocyclone filter must be installed before the main filter. If sand / silt / clay is greater than 100 ppm, pre-treatment is required.
- Sprinkler connection: pressure male.
Dimensions:7.08 × 13.39 × 31.10 in
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars
If you finish the payment today, your order will arrive within the estimated delivery time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Netafim
- Vendor: Netafim
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.