4x7 Lowtemp Press V2
4x7 Lowtemp Press V2
Sale Sold out
Regular price $2,550.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
The last press you buy: Period. We designed this press with your space and portability constraints in mind. All the while, creating a system that will last you a lifetime. We kept the pressure options entirely open source so you can select the press style that works for you. For more budget friendly options, a simple $40 bottle jack can be used. If you want the best of the best, we carry High End BVA and SPX Hydraulics which come assembled, bled, and tested with pressure gauges installed. Our unique modular design makes any possible electronic warranty work extremely cheap to ship for fulfilment. Our competitors make you ship an entire press in for a simple electronic component failure or loose wire which can cost you hundreds in shipping fees. The Lowtemp V2 is the final solution to any large scale solventless lab. One operator can use up to 5 presses at once via a single pump. THAT'S UP TO 750G PER PRESS!! Running smoothly, a single operator can prep, press, and collect up to 18,000 grams or 40lbs of bubble/sift in an 8 hr shift. Click here for more information on the Lowtemp Medusa Press System.
- Sturdy and Ultra Compact design. 10" tall, 10" long, 6" wide
- 58 lbs
- Complete Modular design
- Food Grade Anodized and insulated 4"x7" plates
- Powder coated steel
- Made in Denver, Colorado with Certified American alloys
- Lifetime Warranty on the press
- 1 year full warranty on the electronics
- Universal force options up to 20 tons
- Horizontal pressing capabilities
This product includes:
- 4"x7" Lowtemp Press backed with our Lifetime Warranty
- 2 Legs to stabilize press
- 110v Electronic controller with 2 powerful 200w heating elements
- Mounting hardware to secure the legs to the press and the press to the table
- FREE shipping via UPS Ground.
Options:Press only: This option is for customers who already own a Lowtemp Plate or Cage kit, upgrading to our new Lowtemp Press with their current controller and adding their own hydraulics. All mounting accessories and hardware included. 4" taller to support bottle jacks. Press with Controller: This option includes the Lowtemp Press with Controller. This is a full kit, which allows you to add your own bottle jack ($40). Great for high quality, portable, reliable, budget builds! This system's structure support rods are 4" longer to fit bottle jacks. Press with Controller and Standard Compact BVA Hand Pump: This solution is out of the box, plug and play. All hydraulics come assembled, bled, and tested. Includes a 20 ton low profile BVA cylinder, ultra compact 2 speed aluminum pump, pressure gauge included. **Option to upgrade for +$250 to our premium, high flow BVA P1000 pump. This features more travel per stroke and a longer handle for extra leverage. Ideal for high workloads** Press with Controller and BVA Air pump: Requires an Air compressor. The pump is technically a foot pedal that is operated by stepping on a pedal, but can also be operated by hand pressure. 20 ton low profile cylinder, pressure gauge included. Press with Controller and SPX Electric pump: Fully automated Electric over hydraulic system with very little noise. Great for large scale operations or anyone looking for a press to run itself at the touch of a button. 20 ton low profile cylinder, pressure gauge included. Additional Options
- Already own a set of our 3x5 or 4x7 plates/cage? Purchase our press without a controller to save some money. The controllers are the exact same! We will still include all hardware, legs, etc with the press.
- If you choose to include a High End hydraulics kit, the components will come assembled. These kits consist of a low profile 20 ton cylinder, pump of your choice, hose, all necessary couplings, and a pressure gauge.