DYNOMYCO large pouch
DYNOMYCO large pouch
Sale Sold out
Regular price $46.80 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Mycorrhizal InoculantsIncreases Yields and Improves Root & Plant Nutrient Uptake
DYNOMYCO effectively inoculates plants with vigorous endomycorrhizal fungi. Mycorrhizae improve plant nutrient uptake, which translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality, and higher yields!
Six Sizes AvailableDYNOMYCO is available in six sizes, for convenient use at home or on your farm. DYNOMYCO contains 900 propagules per gram of Glomus intraradical (A.K.A. Rhizophagies intraradical) and Glomus mosseae (A.K.A. Funneliformis mosseae). This high potency ensures effective inoculation and results that you will see!
- Stick - 7 oz. | 200 g
- Small Pounch - 12 oz. | 340 g
- Large Punch - 26.5 oz. | 750 g
- Small Pail - 22 lbs. | 10 kg
- Large Pail - 44 lbs. | 20 kg
Why use Dynomyco?
1.Support Plant Health DYNOMYCO mycorrhizal inoculants will protect your plants from environmental stress and allow them to thrive in various growing conditions.
2.Improve Plant Nutrient Uptake DYNOMYCOs beneficial fungi help your plant absorb more nutrients. The fungi latch onto the plant roots and effectively extend them to access nutrients otherwise unavailable to the plant.
3.Grounded In ScienceDYNOMYCO is based on thirty years of research, by a team of agronomists and plant and soil experts. We understand mycorrhizal fungi and the great impact they have on cannabis plants, which are considered obligate mycotrophs.
4.Maximize Plant PotentialDYNOMYCO is highly-concentrated, containing large amounts of endomycorrhizal propagules which help your plants realize their full potential in terms of yields and overall plant health.
What is Mycorrhizae?Mycorrhiza is a symbiotic relationship between fungi and plants. The microscopic fungi latch onto plant roots and extend them in an underground web. This symbiosis helps the plant access nutrients and water that would otherwise be unavailable.
- Upon initial planting of seeds, clones or seedlings, use 1 tsp of DYNOMYCO per pint (10.5 g/L) of growing media. Mix DYNOMYCO uniformly into the growing media before planting.
- Upon transplantation into larger containers, apply DYNOMYCO at a rate of 1 tsp/gal (1.3 g/L), either mixed in growing media or spread in bottom and sides of planting hole